Starting Compensation: $18+ Hourly
Employment type: Full-time
Distinguished California building performance and energy consulting firm, Archon Energy Solutions, is seeking professional individuals to join our amazing team! We are a successful, family oriented, growing organization looking for long term, career oriented individuals who are team players and want to utilize their strengths, and be rewarded accordingly with the opportunity to advance.
Our unique industry is a required compliance inspection, that is triggered any time a newly installed central heating or cooling system is completed. The resulting inspection is required in order for a building permit to be completed. Direct communication with residential customers will be a daily task.
Qualified applicants will be placed into a training program that is designed to fast track an individual into learning how to take floor plan sketches, building data, and photos of a project and complete necessary paperwork utilizing our proprietary web based system.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work well with little supervision
• Ability to be analytical and multi-task
• Self-motivated enthusiastic presence in a team environment
• Strong written and communication skills
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Positive attitude and willingness to be coachable
• Career growth opportunities
• Competitive wages
• Health insurance plan*
• Paid holidays
*After minimum time within our organization.
Apply at the following link: https://archonenergy.com/careers/